Help / FAQs
1How do I search for product suppliers?
2How do I contact suppliers?
Searching suppliers through IndianIndustry.com is very easy. You can locate suppliers by using any of the two options:
- Searching by Product: If you already know what you are looking for, enter product name in top search bar and click 'Search' to get list of relevant companies dealing in that particular product.
- Browsing by Alphabet: We have classified all the product categories alphabetically. From the list of alphabets given on home page please click on the required alphabet and get a list of categories beginning with that alphabet.
From company listing pages select the companies you wish to contact by clicking on the check box. You can select multiple companies for contact at the same time. Once you have selected all companies you want to contact, just click on "Contact all selected companies". Submit all required details and your query will be forwarded directly to selected companies.
Alternatively, you can submit your requirements through 'Source Products
' section. We shall forward your request to suppliers that can meet your requirement. This service is absolutely free of cost to you.
3How many suppliers can I contact at a given point of time?
You can select any number of companies listed on a page for contacting. There is no maximum limit to the number of companies you can select.
4What do I do if I am not able to find a supplier meeting my requirement?
Post your specific requirement on our 'Source Products
' section. From here, your request will be forwarded to suppliers that can meet your requirement. This way you shall receive reply directly from suppliers. The service is absolutely free of cost to you.
5Why are you asking my contact information?
To help suppliers get in touch with you and offer their quote according to your requirement, we are asking contact information including your name, company name, phone number and e-mail address as required information. Other contact information like complete business address, fax is optional. This can be added later once you are ready to do business with us.
We do not share your contact information with 3rd party partners. All contact information is kept strictly confidential.
6Why do I have to enter the validation code shown while submitting enquiry?
Entering the validation code given in the box helps prevent automated programs from using IndianIndustry services. This helps us perform better and give more efficient service to our customers.
1How do I apply for my company listing?
Company listing on IndianIndustry.com is free. To get your company listed please submit your company profile at our 'Submit Your Company
' page and we will list you company in our directory.
2If I apply for freelisting my company, how much time will the entire process take?
Please note that only Indian company can freelist their company with us. For faster inclusion please make sure that you provide all the information correctly. Due to high volume of companies freelisting with us, it may take up to 15 days to list your company in our directory.
3What benefits does IndianIndustry offers to suppliers?
IndianIndustry.com help suppliers widen their customer base by facilitating their direct contact with buyers from around the world. Through its comprehensive directory of manufacturers and suppliers of specific products, IndianIndustry.com help suppliers get genuine business queries from global buyers.
However, IndianIndustry.com does not guarantee a fixed or minimum number of queries to suppliers listed with it as it is only a platform that facilitates online trade between Indian suppliers and global buyers.
4How do I update my company listing?
Please submit feedback form by filling in your company name and changes you want to make. After due verification, your company listing will be updated. Entire process may take 15-20 days. We request your patience over this period. We are working on reducing this time to 2 business days.
5How do I de-list from Indiaindustry.com?
Please submit feedback form by filling in your company name and making a request for de-listing. Once we receive such request we will call you to verify, on confirmation we will remove your company from our site.
6I am not receiving any mails from IndianIndustry? How do I put IndianIndustry on my safe senders list?
In an effort to reduce the problems of SPAM, many Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and email systems block or filter email that is not from a "safe sender." However, since these blocking systems are not perfect they at times inadvertently block mails that you have actually requested. As a result, some of you may find that you are not getting mails from IndianIndustry.com on a regular basis.
To do away with this problem and to ensure that you get your regular IndianIndustry.com emails, please add IndianIndustry.com domain to your list of accepted senders. This is very important since all IndianIndustry communications will be done through email.
Below is a list of some popular ISPs with directions on how to add IndianIndustry.com to your 'white-list' or 'known sender' list.
America Online (AOL)
Check your Spam Folder to make certain that your filters have not mistaken our emails as Spam:
- Go to AOL Keyword: Spam Folder
- If there are any emails from BuyerZone select them
- Then select "This Is Not Spam" button
- Select the "Contacts" tab
- On the left side of the page, select the "Safe List" link
- Type in " IndianIndustry.com"
- Select the "Add" button
- Select "Options" link from the menu
- Select "Email Rules" link
- Select "Add Rule" button
- For the "If..." make sure the drop down
- "From" and "contains" are chosen
- In "the phrase" text field type " IndianIndustry.com"
- For "then deliver to..." "INBOX" is choose
- Select "Add Rule" button
- Select "Contacts" link on the left hand side menu
- Select "Add Contact" link on the right hand side of page
- In the "Primary Email" text box, type in "IndianIndustry.com"
- Select the "Save" button
- Select the "Addresses" tab
- Select "Add a New Contact" link
- Enter "@ IndianIndustry " in the Email field
- Select the "Save" button (you may add other information however it is optional
- Go to the "Tools" menu
- Select "Options"
- Select "Junk E-mail" button
- Select "Safe Senders" tab
- Select "Add" button
- Type in " IndianIndustry.com"
- Select "OK" button for the "add address or domain" menu
- Select "OK" button for the "junk e-mail options" menu
- Select "OK" button for the "options" menu